Sunday, October 23, 2011

Neglected

So once again this blog gets away from me. I just don't feel inspired to write, and I lack a topic most of the time as well.

Currently I am at the end of a week long stay-cation. I did a lot of reading (up to 31 books this year), we did our Trash the Dress shoot with our awesome photographer from our wedding, and saw the Dan Band in concert. (Don't know who they are? Video below. You are welcome.)


Currently I am attempting to put together my Christmas cookie list. Yes, I do know it is only October. It's difficult, I have a lot of cookies in my arsenal and not enough people to feed them to. I try to limit myself to one batch of between 7-10 different cookies. Narrowing it down to 7-10 and then figuring out ingredients is the hard part. Hence my not waiting until the last minute.

Back to work tomorrow, long stretch until my next vacation (about 6 months) but I will make it through!!


1 comment:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Can't wait to see your trash the dress pics!