Monday, November 8, 2010

How did I get so far behind?!

Everyday I log into my blog and think "I can just catch up on that challenge tomorrow..." and then I don't. But I am determined to finish the challenge, even if I was lacking in the "once daily blog post" area. Hope you all in blog land forgive me.

I ended at Day 20 in my last post...

Day 21: Picture of myself
They are all over my blog, and my uploader is kinda finiky so I'm not going to upload anymore at the moment. Scroll through past posts...there I am!!

Day 22: Favorite City
I found an inner peace in Newport, RI. I don't know why but I was so relaxed. I was also really relaxed in Stockbridge, MA because we didn't have cell phone reception and the place we were staying had no internet connection. It was fabulous being unplugged for a day!!

Day 23: Favorite Vacation
Growing up, it would be going to York Beach, ME. But I haven't been there in probably about 15 years. DH and I haven't taken many vacations because of my being in school and my lack of a job/$$. Our trip to Niagara Falls in Canada was great, and I loved our trip to Newport. I have a feeling our next vacation will be my favorite, but I can't tell y'all about that until we come back!!

Day 24: Something You've Learned
-Everyone is going through their own battles.
-Some people are just plain rotten to the core and there is nothing you can do about it.
-Things never work the way you see them in the movies.
-You don't change as much as you think you may.
-Mr D is the yin to my yang, but sometimes I just need to have my yang moments!

Day 25: iPod Shuffle
I have been looking forward to this one for the whole challenge!! I will be using my iTunes, however, because 1. it is on my computer; 2. it is currently playing; 3. I have no idea where my actual iPod is at the moment!!
My music selection is quite diverse, if the shuffle on the iTunes is working properly...
1. Default- Count on Me (love this on a day I just need to let loose!!)
2. Sara Evans- I Keep Looking
3. Billy Joel- Go To Extremes (I used to sneak into my parent's music cabinet and steal their Billy Joel CDs!)
4. Keith Urban- You're My Better Half
5. Rent Soundtrack- Tango Maureen
6. Chad Brock- She Said Yes
7. Keith Anderson- I Still Miss You
8. Tim McGraw- My Best Friend
9. Jason Aldean- This I Gotta See
10. The Who- Who Are You

*So when I updated my iTunes my library stopped working and I had to reload it. As I did this challenge, I noticed only half my library loaded. Bummer!! So now I have to fix it, and you only got to see a little bit of the variety I have!!

Day 26: A Picture of Your Family

The family I was born to. My parents and grandparents. I don't have any siblings so this is it :-)













The family that I was accepted into. They didn't have to take in me or even like me, but they did and I am eternally grateful that my in-laws are as fabulous as they are. My parent-in-laws treat me as one of their own and my sister-in-law and her husband are wonderful!

Day 27: Pets
We are a cat household. I had a cat from the time I was 5; he passed away in 2008. I miss him everyday, he was the best kitty ever! RIP Buster 1991-2008




Mr D and I have two kitties. A 7 year old black ball of fluff named Bonkers and a 2 year old spastastic kitty named Amy. They keep life exciting.


Day 28: Something That Stresses You Out
-Taking my board exam
-The thought of failing my board exam
-Thinking about the amount of money I have to pay back in my student loans

Day 29: 3 Wishes
1. I wish that I will have the family I have always wanted and that I will be a good Mommy when the time comes.
2. I wish that my career is long and rewarding and worth all of the $$ and years of school.
3. I wish that I live happily ever after with Mr. D and that we get to see and experience as many sights as possible.

3 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Love the post and so glad that you got caught up! I cannot believe that tomorrow is the last day of the challenge already! :(

Unknown said...

IM sooo happy to be done done doneeee. I think I only fell behind once =]

Leah said...

Yay an update! I amuse myself while reading this trying to guess what you will say before I read it :-)