Sunday, October 31, 2010

Playing Catch Up Again...

I started my new job last week, so I didn't have much time for blogging. I apologize. I'm not sure if I have any readers out there...(except for the one that lodged a complaint with me last night for not updating) but I guess I shall catch up on the blog challenge. I'm not that far behind...

**(If you are a reader, let me know!! Leave me a comment!! I will be more apt to updating if I know someone is reading it.)**

Day 16: Dream House
My dream house would be:
4 or 5 bedrooms
3 baths
Open floor plan with just enough division between the rooms
Hardwood floors
Formal living room, formal dining room
Playroom/family room for the kids
Big kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, double oven, lots of cabinet space
Large master bath with soaking tub and double sinks
Man cave for Mr. D
Large backyard

Day 17: Something You Are Looking Forward To
-Our big trip that is coming up so fast!!!
-Having my license to practice
-Finding our house to have a family and grow old in
-Having that family I just mentioned
-Getting a new car
-Celebrating our first married Christmas!!

Day 18: Something You Regret
I try not to regret things, because every choice was made for a reason. However:

-I regret not living on campus (but just a little- I enjoyed living at my house and not having to deal with the pettiness of college students all the time)
-I regret not dating more in high school/college. But I found Mr. D at the end of my freshman year of college, so I don't really regret this!!!

Day 19: Something You Miss
-My friends from high school
-Holidays with my family where everyone got along
-Seeing my sister all the time
-My family members that have passed on
-Planning my wedding

Day 20: Nicknames
Everyone calls me Mel.
My grandma and former boss call me Melis.
Mr. D calls me Honey, and Cheese.  (I call him Bologna cuz we go together like bologna and cheese- get it?! hehe) If he is being funny I get called Wifey.
I had a friend in high school that called me Snicker, and he still will to this day.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I miss seeing you all the time too!

Thanks for updating <3

None said...

Congrats on your new job!! I hope you loved it. New jobs are always hard getting into their routine. I agree with some of your missing like family not getting a long, missing people that have passed and missing my sister. Cute nicknames you have. I have spurts on hear that I also cant keep up with blogging also.

Julie Pinks said...

I read! I still check my blogs, but I slack on updating my own.

chelliewhik said...

Nicknames: Meyissa and Melabes thanks to me and my boy toy haha. Just adding to the list ;-) Love ya