Monday, October 25, 2010

Another step to growing up..

Today's blog challenge question is favorite Bible verse. I haven't read the Bible, and while I could Google it and find one, I don't feel right doing that. So I am sitting today out.

Today was my first day of work. While I am not allowed to do any treatments yet, as I am not licensed, it was a good day. I feel that while this job is going to be a challenge, I am going to learn so much and like every minute of it. It inspired me to study for the licensure- even though when I got home I relaxed on the couch instead of opening the book. But I will be studying tomorrow. Hopefully this is the boost I needed to get out of my procrastination funk! I think I made the right decision.

Mr. D also started a new job today, so it has been a little stressful in our household. But he also seemed to have a good day and I think it was a good move for him from where he used to work. Steps we have to take to meet our future goals...

No comments: