Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catching Up On The Blog Challenge...

I haven't been at my computer the past few days. Mr D and I went to New York City on Friday (see photo below.) It was a great day; I always love spending the day with just him and getting out of the house. Too many days are spent on the couch!! We both start new jobs tomorrow, so it was nice to have a day to ourselves before new stresses start.

And can I say I am getting uber excited for the holiday season?!?!

So let's see...I left off on day 11...

Day 12: What You Believe
I believe that...
I am meant to help people.
People are brought into my life for a reason.
Challenges make you strong.
I will be a better person for all that I have seen and experienced.

Day 13: Goals
Have my student loans paid off in 8 years.
Have 2 or 3 kids by age 33.
Be the best wife I can be to Mr D.
Have a specialty in my field in 5 years.
Read 100 books a year.

Day 14: A Picture You Love
This is very difficult because I am somewhat of a photo fanatic!!!













Mr D and I on the top of the Empire State Building in NYC.






 My wedding dress in the window of the hotel. See it there? Most people miss it and think I am crazy for showing them a picture of the side of a building.

 
 Mr D and I had only been dating about  months when this one was taken. It is still on of my favorites of the two of us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

100 books a year?? I'm a reading fiend but thats like a book every 3 or so days!

Melissa said...

That's why it's a goal haha I would settle for 50-75 a year.