Monday, October 11, 2010

I've been tagged!!

Thanks to Allie over at Living The Adventures for my first tag!!
The way this thing works is that I answer these 8 questions; then I make up 8 questions and tag 8 people. Those 8 people will answer the 8 questions that I made up!  This is going to be fun! 

1. What is the best vacation you have ever taken/ favorite vacation spot?
When I was little we would go to York Beach, ME. I loved it there- beach, zoo, good food! I haven't been in probably 12 years. My favorite recent vacation spot is Newport, RI. There is just something about that busy town that says 'relaxing' to me. Niagara Falls, Canada is up near the top of the list too.
Hubbs and I in Newport -2010

On The Maid of The Mist- Niagara Falls circa 2006
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be/why? (Money isn't an object)
To be honest, I would probably stay in New England because I love the seasons and the history. However- I want a 5 bedroom, 3 bath 4,000 sq. ft. house on 20 acres that is set in the middle of the woods. I don't want to hear my neighbors, I don't want to be able to see another house, I don't want to hear traffic. Someday...even if I get the house in the middle of the woods with 1 acre, I will be happy.

3. What is your "go-to" outfit? or your favorite outfit (pictures?)?
Jeans and a sweater. If I am home or not going out in public, jeans and a hoodie or yoga pants and a hoodie.

4. What are you most thankful for in your life?
I am thankful for my husband and my mother, the fact that we own our home, the fact that we are both healthy, the fact that Hubbs and I both have good jobs (or I will next week, anyway).

5. What is one piece of advice you would give other women?
Be true to yourself and don't try to change yourself for anyone. You are fabulous the way you are!!

6. What is one thing you plan to accomplish before the end of this year?
Get my physical therapist license so I can truly say I am a PT!!
7. What is your favorite purchase you have made in the past month?
The table we bought for the front entryway.

Currently decorated for fall
8. Do you save money for things? What are you saving for? If not, what would you like to save you money up for?
I don't know if we save up per se. We just kind of buy something when we need it. Once I work, we will be saving for patio furniture for next summer, a vacation for next summer and maybe just a general rainy day fund. I would like to start putting money away for a future little one, but I think that would freak Hubbs out right now haha


Now onto my questions!!!
1. What is your favorite comfort food?
2. What is your dream vacation? (money is not an object)
3. What is your biggest regret? Your biggest success?
4. Name your top 5 favorite songs of all time!
5. What is your favorite way to destress?
6. What are two things you wish to accomplish in 2011?
7. What is your favorite adult Halloween costume? (Pictures?)
8. List 3 random facts about yourself.

I will tag 8 people, but feel free to respond even if I don't tag you!

Kristin at Keenly Kristin

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks!! Loved your answers...loved answering my questions...loved coming up with new ones!! Thank you for tagging me!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

P.S. I want to make that pumpkin bread. ;)

Ashley said...

Thanks for the tag! Got my answers up today!