Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: A Place You've Travelled To

Niagara Falls- Canada



















This vacation will always have a special place in my heart. Mr D and I had been together for less than a year when we decided we would travel out of the country together. First of all- drinking age in Canada is 18. Second of all- we really just wanted to get away!! This was before you needed passports to travel into Canada, as well. So no hassel. This was the first vacation I ever took without my parents. We had a wonderful time and it was really one of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life. I wish that we could have spent more time there, but we were young and barely had money. One day we will go back and see all the sights we missed the first time!

No comments: