Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quick Update

I feel like a bad blogger lady!! I have been neglecting you so. Therefore, I wanted to post a quick update.

-I am currently cramming for my licensure exam that is coming up very very very soon. You will hopefully be seeing more of me after I take it (and pass!!)
-The holidays were a blur because we got back from our trip exactly one week before Christmas. Talk about having to do everything at the last minute. But the cookies were baked, the presents were wrapped and the tree was decorated. And that's all that matters. (Full review of honeymoon and possibly Christmas cookies to come.)
-My goal for the year is to read 50 books before December 31. I may need recommendations. Not that my list of 250 to-read books is lacking in choices!!
-This year will hopefully bring new things to the blog: 1. more recipes 2. more pictures 3. book reviews

Stick with me guys!! Are there any readers left?? How were your holidays?

1 comment:

allie-mac-fallie said...

aweee i feel your pain! i have been lacking in my blogging too! but I'm still here :)