Monday, April 26, 2010

Top 2 Summer Edition!!



Ok blogging world, I am back. After weeks of neglect, I return to you. At least for the month of May. Be sure to return to my blog to hear my "I have 30 days or under until my wedding" rants and raves!!

Anyway, onto Top 2 Tuesday!!! This week's topic:
Top 2 Favorite Things about Summer!
1. Lemonade
I started to make my own fresh squeezed lemonade last year- you can't beat homemade!!

2. BBQ!!
I love BBQ, from the smell of the grill turning on, to the smell of cooking food, to the food on my plate!!! Fiance is becoming quite the BBQ master!


I have to include a 2.5...It was a close tie!!

2.5 Growing a vegetable garden

Even though all of my tomatoes got blight last year, and I left the cucumbers on the vine too long, and the peppers didn't grow...I loved having my own vegetable garden! I will try to be better with it this year, stay tuned!

(My 2.5 makes up for all the weeks I have missed!! LOL)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

i am the same way with my "garden" i give it all the tlc that it needs until it dies when i forget to water it for 3 days on end... i promise myself every year that i will get better at keeping my plants alive!

The Undomestic Mom said...

how fun! I want to grow a garden and make my own lemonade! I love that!

Unknown said...

That lemonade looks delicious. Great picks

Beth McC. said...

Love your picks! ONe of my favorite things ever is BBQ!! Cant wait!

Lisa said...

Great choices!! Lemonade sounds so good!

Angie said...

Lemonade...great choice! And of course BBQ's are the best! I too love growing a garden...

Love that you did 2.5...LOL!