Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!!



It's Tuesday again!!! I look forward to these now =) Taylor at The Undomestic Momma has this topic for the week:

Top 2 Favorite Magazines

So this one is actually tough for me because I don't read magazines. Shocking, I know. But my school work and such did not offer me much spare time to endulge in mindless, fun reading. Plus, I have limited funds to spend!! But if I had to choose:

1. People
I cheat and read this one online. Why bother getting the magazine when every article (or almost every article) is posted online as well? I love celeb gossip, as much as I try to say I don't. Who doesn't love gossip?!


2. Food Network Magazine

I just started reading this when I bought a copy simply because the dish on the front looked absolutely delicious! I really haven't read it much since, but it is one I would like to subscribe to eventually. Tell me you wouldn't want to drool everytime you open your mailbox to find that?!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great picks!!

Beth McC. said...

YAY! I love your picks! We picked the same ones!!! HOpe you are having a great day!!

Jenni said...

I love The Food Network Magazine, isn't it great?!