Sunday, August 8, 2010

Procrastination At Its Finest.

Getting to know YOU


1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?Heck yes, but only if it look like this...
LOL!!!! Totally kidding, I prefer a goatee.


2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Rascal Flatts and Kellie Picklet last weekend. Next weekend we are going to see Brooks & Dunn on Saturday night and Zac Brown Band on Sunday night. We are concert freaks, we go to at least 6 a summer!


3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
The Cosby Show. I still love it when the reruns are on!


4. Were you named after anyone?
The song "Melissa" by the Almann Brothers Band.


5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Only if they smell like the store.  Or if I happen to be doing a load of wash anyway and can throw them in.


6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
I don't blog that often because I don't have spare time. Case in point- I should be working on a presentation right now, but I am here instead! However, I am looking forward to spare time once my degree is done. Hopefully I will spend more time with Hubbs.


7. What is your favorite department store?
Macy's because I am shamefully addicted to their housewares department!


8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Bikini line, definitely!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep me too, love Macy's! Awesome answers :)


Have a great Sunday!

Unknown said...

hi stopping by, a new follower from GTKY!

its me,
vhen

http://shyvhen.blogspot.com