Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Tuesday again!



As you may have noticed, if it wasn't for these weekly posts, I would never update my blog!! This week's Top 2 Tuesday topic over at Taylor's blog- 2 Things You Want to Accompish This Year

1. Get my license to practice/Find a job
Really, I want this to be accomplished before we leave on our delayed honeymoon. Hopefully it works out that way!! I need to get studying!

2. Lose 10-15 pounds/Start eating better
I've gained weight since the wedding and wanted to lose weight before it anyway but didn't. I don't want to go on said honeymoon at the weight I'm at now. We will see what happens.

If you want to play along, click the link and head over to Tay's blog!!

5 comments:

Mariel Collins said...

I'm actually doing my PTA, eventually i would like to go further with it=) what is your license in?

Beth McC. said...

Great Answers!! I am loving the colors and polka dots on your blog!!

katmcd said...

Good luck on the job search!

Mariel Collins said...

Im sure you'll do great my sister and her fiance are also DPT in NY, when they were taking their boards it was a mad house=)but they got it done! I subscribed to your blog=)

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

cute blog!