Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2: About My Blog

Well I can start this off my saying that my blogging has been sporadic at best. My blog is like "here today, gone tomorrow!" Like I said in my last post, I am trying to get better!!

What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Misc. Musings- I post about a lot of random stuff, have no theme, and vary on consistency. It's a lot of misc. information that I ponder!! This is actually the 2nd name of my blog, it started as a journal to chronicle my growing up by becoming a homeowner, a wife, and a working girl.

How long have you been blogging for? What made you start blogging?

Well let's see, my first blog post here was 12/21/09 so almost 2 years. I did have a blog from September 08 to March 09 while we were building our house to track the houses progress for our friends and family. This blog, though, I started to chronicle my life as a wife and a working woman.

What are your favorite things to blog about?

I blog about a lot of random stuff but mostly recipes I have tried, books I have read, and updates about my daily life. 

What is one tip that you would give a new blogger?

Try to be consistent with your posting, you won't keep readers if you don't post!! 

2 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Random posts are the best in my opinion!

Michal Renee said...

Consistency is just boring I think! You've got it right with being random...it's the random blogs that draw me back every time because I want to know what's next! :)