Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crisis Mode Down

So I guess the crisis isn't really a crisis after all. I spoke with my internship instructor and he kind of put my mind at ease about the whole career situation. I don't know where my road will lead me, but I really want that diploma that I've worked so hard for. As long as Fiance is by my side, my road will be smooth.

These hours are starting to get to me, though. I'm tired by 4:00 when I have 3 hours left of work, and I don't sleep through the night. Man, I sound like a little kid lol

In other news, it actually snowed here today and you would think it was a blizzard. Everything is closing tonight because we are supposed to get 3 more inches. Um, hello...we live in New England here!! But it's okay- the snow is pretty and today was my early day from the clinic so I am home on the couch.

Next up on the wedding front: Finishing assembly of the invitations because they have to get mailed in 2 weeks (omg, 2 weeks?! seriously?!) Lots of projects to wrap up in between being a therapist!!

1 comment:

chelliewhik said...

Yes you live in New England, not Maryland ;-)