Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Disappearance

Hi all-
Sorry for my lack of posts. I know they weren't all that exciting to begin with, but now there are none! I started my internship on Monday so I haven't had a lot any time at all to cook or blog. I work 11 hours 3 days a week, and 5 hours the other 2 days, so it makes for some exhaustion. On the 11 hour days I get home well after dinner time, so it is up to fiance to cook. This week was good, he did make dinner and waited until I got home to eat, which was nice. I will still be trying to make new things on the other 2 nights, but posting them is going to be the challenge!

In wedding news-we have to finish assembling the invitations. The belly bands are made but need the person's name on the front. I am waiting on finding out the name of some people's SO, so once I do that I can print and finish those. I also have to bring one to the post office and have them weigh it to see how much postage I need on each. Please keep your fingers crossed that I can use the standard wedding postage. That way I can get the pretty stamps with the wedding cakes on them. If it is anymore than that, I swear I will order custom stamps because I don't want some ugly 2 cent stamp on the envelope!!! I will keep the blogging world posted :-P

No comments: