Sunday, March 7, 2010

Invites mailed out!!

Fiance and I went to the post office yesterday morning to hand cancel and send out our invites!! And no, I did not request to hand cancel, the post office required it. It only took about 5 minutes to do our 111 invitations, and we left them with the woman at the front desk. Not gonna lie, it was almost a bittersweet moment mailing them- it is SO nice to get them off of our living room floor, but I have been working on them for so long if was sad to see them go! But now I get to stalk the mailbox for RSVPs (along with stalking our registries), so it is pretty exciting!!

My internship is going pretty well. 4 weeks done, 8 more to go. I am learning as I go along, hopefully by the end of the next 8 weeks I will have a firm grasp on it all. I have to go meet the woman who I may be working with on my last internship to make sure I like the hospital and such before I commit to the internship. It will be a long day.

Good news- I might have a job for the month of May- keep your fingers crossed and send vibes my way!!

No comments: