Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

These are the toughest challenges for me!! Taylor at The Undometic Momma has us choosing just 2- it's so hard to pick just 2!!!


This week's topic: 2 Random Facts About Yourself

1. I have been a full time student since I was 6 years old- I am now 23, almost 24. I honestly don't know what I will do when I stop being graded and start working!!! I am also a little worried about having a job, I won't lie. This DPT degree better be worth it! :-P

2. I have never been on an airplane!! This will change in December when we fly to Orlando, then to St. Lucia, then back to Hartford. Guess I could have picked a shorter flight for my first time in an airplane...bt I have my fingers crossed it won't be bad!!

 
Oh and I have a new header. Just something I whipped up quickly in photoshop. I had to get rid of the boring (pretty much nonexistant) one that was there before!

5 comments:

Sammy said...

No airplane trips for 23 years, that's crazy!


I just graduated college a year ago, I wanna go back bad haha. I miss school, I know I must sound crazy! :)

Beth McC. said...

YOu are the second person that I Have seen that has never been on am airplane!! You will have fun on your first plane trip, its not bad at all!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I cant believe youve never been on a plane! I have a love/hate relationship with flying so road trips are better anyways!

Keli said...

I never flew on an airplane until I was 23! and after I graduated I was lost without school! its so weird to be a student for so long!

star said...

I hate flying, you are not missing out on anything! I have been on a plane 4 times, and everytime I was terrified. I thought for sure we would crash!