Sunday, July 18, 2010

GTKY Sunday




Getting to know YOU
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

Italy!!! Great food, great wine, great sites to see, and close enough to visit the rest of Europe!

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Gloves in the summer- at least with flip flops in the snow your feet would become numb after a while. Gloves in the heat- you would just keep sweating!

3. Fried or Bake and why?
While I love fried, I try not to eat it because I know how bad it is. I usually bake.

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
I'm not really into the whole pop culture, which celeb is "in" thing. I would probably interview Julie Andrews. She has done so much and I find her fascinating.

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Babysitter's Little Sister series, then the Babysitter's Club. I wanted to be in their club so bad!

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
1. I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant
2. Sixteen and Pregnant
3. Secret Life of an American Teenager

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
"Well behaved women rarely make history"/"Not a morning person doesn't begin to describe it"

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
Trapeze performer





2 comments:

None said...

I am with you on Italy. I would love to live there. Congrats on your wedding. Cant wait to get to know you better.

Mei said...

I can't believe you like "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" that show scares me that it might be me one day....

Stopped by from GTKYS - your blog looks great!