Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Getting to know YOU

1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Being confident in your presence and abilities


2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Change a poopy diaper- I hate the texture of vomit!

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think I am a little bit of both. I have to be an extrovert with my job- I get new patients everyday that I don't know and have to communicate and form a trusting relationship with. I can be introverted if I am in a situation where I know no one and feel awkward!

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Wow this is a toughie- I'm torn between taste and smell. I agree with some previous link ups- just think of the weight you would lose!

5. Cake or Pie?
Pie please, filled with fruit!

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Rory Gilmore- small town life with a cool mom and a Yale education!

 7. My favorite website is.....?
Probably facebook. I'm a bit of an addict.

 8. The highlight of my day is....?
Coming home, taking off my scrubs, and kissing the Hubbs

No comments: