Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday!

Getting to know YOU


1. Thong or Granny Panties?

Thong.

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
If it's Hubbs, yes. If it's someone I don't know very well, probably not. I think I get more embarrassed than they do!


3. Spanx or no Spanx?
Never bought or worn a pair of Spanx.


4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
In the summer, no. I sleep on top of the sheets with a blanket. In the winter, I definitely get as many layers over me as possible!


5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Winnie the Pooh!

6. Dream vacation spot?
Fiji. Hubbs and I were longing to go there for our honeymoon, but we decided against it.


7. What is your dream job?
Graphic designer. Or a physical therapist in a really nice hopital.


8. Who is your hero and why?
My mother, she's been through a lot in life and never gives up.

No comments: