Monday, July 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


This week's topic: Top 2 Things You Want to Purchase!

1. Nissan Altima
I love my little Hyundai that I have had since my freshman year of college. It has brought me to many many places and it's cute! And I will probably keep driving it until after my student loan payments are active. But...Hubbs has been leasing Altimas for the past 5 years and I love his car!! One of these will be mine eventually!

2. A Beach House in Newport...or anywhere...
I fell in love with Newport, RI when we were on our "mini-moon" after the wedding. I don't know why, but it was a beautiful town...a big tourist town with a small town feel. I can't wait to go back and would love to live there in the summer! If not Newport, somewhere warm and tropical!

If you want to play, click the link above, head to Taylor's blog and link up!

 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I would love a beach house.. ah to day dream.. :-)

Unknown said...

There is nothing like a new car... or it's payment! eek!

Unknown said...

Your #2 is the same as mine...would love a beach house. The Altimas are very nice.