Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lazy...or Exhausted

Do you ever feel like this?
Courtesy of my fav, icanhazcheeseburger.

I am in this lazy/exhausted rut and I just can't get out of it. I come home and want to just park on the couch. I don't want to make dinner because that involves standing at the stove and I stand all day at work. I don't want to read because my brain would have to work then and it's tired from thinking all day. I don't want to talk on the phone because I am tired of changing my personality for every patient I treat. I don't even want to get up to brush my teeth because I don't want to walk!!!

In short, this is pretty bad. In short, this is me:
I am just tired of arguing with people, tired of having to pull teeth to treat people. I don't understand why everything has to be so damn difficult. I just want to do what I need to do.

And I suppose I should get dinner ready for tomorrow now, and make my way to bed. No matter how early I try to go to bed, I'm just tired in the morning. I'm not a morning person!!

Oh and this is my 100th post- thanks for getting me to 100 posts, readers!

No comments: