Saturday, February 19, 2011

Seems like Groundhog Day...

You know, the classic w/Bill Murray where he relives the same day over and over?? That's how I felt this week. I mean, it's not as serious as his situation...clearly. But I have my little routine in the morning (get up, shower, put in contacts, body lotion, get dressed, make breakfast, pack lunch, leave the house) and it is performed in the same exact order every morning. Even work this week seemed like the same things over and over. I guess it happens.

In other news, my local Borders book store is closing. *Insert tear here* But in all seriousness, I'm pretty bummed. I have spent so many hours there, it probably adds up to days in the long run. Supposedly they are having a huge liquidation sale so after a shower I will be heading that way to see how many books I can buy! Mr. D has already been warned!!!

Speaking of Mr. D, he is currently painting our master bathroom. I will post before and after photos when he is finished and my bathroom is put back together!

Can't help to admit that I would love to be back here right now...


Ah St. Lucia. I do realize I haven't blogged about our honeymoon yet. It will come, I promise!!



Off to Borders....

No comments: