Sunday, March 27, 2011

GTKY Sunday is back!!!

 Yay it's back!! (Ok so it's been back since last week but I wasn't really paying attention.  It's easy. Copy the questions, answer them in your blog, and head over to mannland5 to link up!!



1. what inspires you? My huband, the future, new books, fresh air...

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself? 7 new books at Borders (Book post to come!)

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home? Comfort of my own home. Definitely. Snuggled on the couch with Mr. D, a blanket, and some popcorn.

4. household chore you don't mind doing? laundry (and by laundry I mean putting it in the machine, moving it to the dryer. I am NOT including folding.) I don't mind vacuuming either.

5. coffee or tea? Depends...I usually make a cup of coffee and bring it into work with me, but sometimes I make tea.

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of?? Mozzarella/cheddar cheese, Panera Bread haha

7. what's the last book you read? *See previous post* I am almost done with Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs (the series that the show Bones is loosely based on)

8. do you think you look you "look" your age? Everyone tells me I look between 2-4 years younger than I actually am. I've had patients get appalled when they find out I'm married because they think I'm 20. There have been a few people that have thought I'm older than I am, too.

No comments: