Saturday, March 12, 2011

Really random, wine induced post

I've finished quite a bit of pinot grigo tonight, and have to work in the morning. Fun times- especially with turning the clocks forward. Tomorrow should be so much fun.

Random thought: The new Rhianna song reminds me of ICQ and AIM profile quotes when I was like 13.."Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me"? Really? Confession: It's a catchy tune and I'll jam out to it if it's on.

On the bright side...I thought my local Borders had closed already, but Mr D and I were in the area today and there were people standing on the sidewalk with "store closing" signs. That means they are still open!! And their discount is now 30-50%. I will be going on Monday, my day off. Woot!!

With that random post complete, I will leave you with this:

No comments: