Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Survey

Picked this up from Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup!

The ABCs of Me!


{a} age; 24


{b} bed size; Queen...big enough for me and Mr D :)


{c} chore you hate; Dishes and putting away laundry
{d} dogs; no dogs, but our cat plays fetch and growls like a dog. That should count a little bit.


{e} essential start to your day: The same dog-cat purring in my face and tickling me with her whiskers.


{f} favorite color; blue


{g} gold or silver; White gold


{h} height; 5'8.5"


{i} instruments you play; I played clarinet for 7 years but I wouldn't know what to do with it now, unfortunately


{j} job title; physical therapist, wife
{k} kids; none at the moment, looking forward to it though!!


{l} live; New England


{m} mom's name; Debbie


{n} nicknames; Mel, Melis, Meyissa


{o} overnight hospital stays; none thus far


{p} pet peeve; people that don't want to do their jobs, people who can't drive or follow the rules of driving, people that walk too slow in the middle of the hall so you can't pass them
{q} quote from a movie; I'm drawing a blank right now...
{r} right- or left-handed; Right!


{s} siblings; none, but I do have a sister in law


{t} time you wake up; 5:45. Sleeping in on the weekends now means 7:30 or 8...getting old sucks


{u} underwear; I have a whole drawer full


{v} vegetables you dislike; bets


{w} what makes you run late; sleeping too late, or not wanting to be early so leaving at the last possible moment


{x} x-rays you've had; teeth, foot


{y} yummy food you make; I make a lot of yummy food!

{z} zoo - favorite animal; elephant, zebra or giraffe

No comments: