Thursday, May 20, 2010

DIY Update

Fiance and I have finished a few DIY projects since I last updated, so that is what I dedicate this post to!!!


1. Water Bottle Labels. Designed myself :-)


2. Out of Town Bags for guests staying at the hotel. Made the welcome card, affixed it to bag handle, and filled bag with goodies (including aformentioned water bottles).


3. Programs. 90 of them. Designed, cut and assembled by myself and Fiance.


4. Fiance's RSVP software. Back story: Each time we tallied guests and their meal choices, we got different numbers. Fiance is a software developer, so he quickly wrote a program to count it for us! All we had to do was click the meal choice of the guest and it tallied the total number of guests and total number of each meal. He should market it ;-)

No comments: