Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top 2 and signing off!





This week's Top Two Tuesday Topic: Top 2 Dates!

1. Dinner and a movie

Fiance and I used to do this a lot when we were dating. You know, before we lived together and had to feed and clothe ourselves and pay a mortgage. We don't do it much anymore, and if we do it's usually one or the other. You can't beat this date though, it's a classic!

2. Dinner and a show in NYC

Ok ok so I know this is very similar to my first choice. BUT- this is the date where FI and I got engaged!! How can I not pick it as a top date?! We had a fancy, expensive hotel room that was about the size of my walk in closet (welcome to NY!), he took me to dinner at a restaurant in Little Italy, then to Radio City to see the Christmas Spectacular. We walked to Rockefeller Center, where he popped the question under the tree. Best...Date...Ever!


To my readers, this may be my last blog post until next week because...we are getting married this weekend!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!
All this planning will be over and Fiance will be Hubbs after this weekend!!
Check back next week for pictures!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats on the wedding! And your proposal sounds amazing!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

sounds fabulous! and congrats!

Lindsay said...

Congrats to you guys! :) Stopping in to say hi. :)