Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday- Houses!!!

So I have to add a preface to this week's top 2 Tuesday- Dream Houses! Fiance and I build a house last year. Well from the fall of 2008 to the spring of 2009. We just celebrated one year of being here and we love it!! Fiance gets mad when I look at other houses because then he feels that I don't like the house we are in, which isn't true. Living here has made me realize what things I do want, and what things I don't!!
With that said...

My dream houses are not something you would find in Hollywood! These are houses we could find in the area that I would someday like to graduate to once we have kids and need more space.

House 1

With its awesome kitchen (the house has to have a good kitchen or I won't move in!)


And nice outdoor space

House 2


Once again, good kitchen...



And a nice lawn...I miss having a big lawn..


Go grab Taylor's button and play along!!

And funny that this is this week's topic...we are making our house more "dream housey" by adding a patio. They are here as I type installing it! I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow =)

3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

gorgeous!!!

Jordan said...

Love your choices! :-)

Unknown said...

Love that second house - so pretty!