Monday, May 3, 2010

Top 2 splurges!!



This week's Tuesday topic over at Taylor's blog is Splurges. Go grab her badge and play along!
This one is tough for me because I am a broke college student, so I don't splurge on much. Does paying the gas bill count? lol

1. Starbucks
I used to be really bad with my Starbucks habit when I drove past one on my way to school every morning. But now that I don't drive that route anymore, I barely freqent a Starbucks. I cannot resist a white chocolate mocha (iced, light on the ice) when I walk by one, though!

2. Panera Bread
 
My craving for a Bacon Turkey Bravo or an Asiago Roast Beef from Panera is something I satisfy too often! It all started when I worked in a plaza that had a Panera- everyday on my lunch break I would go for food. And there always seems to be one on my route, no matter where I am going!!

So is it bad that both my splurges are about food?! LOL

4 comments:

Sarita said...

Bacon Turkey Bravo is by far the best Panera sandwich - good choice of splurges :-)
-Miss Mud at http://MyMississippiMudPie.blogspot.com

The Undomestic Mom said...

YUM! I love Panera! Great splurges!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Now I'm hungry! I love Panera, it's so hard to resist considering there's one right at the bottom of the hill from where I work. I could go for some soup and 1/2 sammich right now!

Brandi said...

Great choices. I love Starbucks and Panera.