Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wedding Update

I went for my second dress fitting today. The dress fit perfectly this time around; the alterations were done perfectly!! The pictures are on my mother's camera, but I will try to get them to post some later on!!

They kept the dress to press it and such, I will be picking it up the Wednesday before the wedding.  We are going to get our marriage license on Tuesday, Fiance took a half day for us to make the hour drive to the town we are getting married in to apply for it!

As for projects, I have been lazy the past 2 days and didn't do anything wedding related. Well, I shouldn't say that really- I bought supplies for the out of town bags and the bathroom baskets, and we printed one more page for the programs. But that's it. No assembly or anything. However my mother is coming over tonight while Fiance is at his bachelor party, so I am hoping we get some assembly done!!

Stay Tuned!!

No comments: