Friday, May 21, 2010

Favorite Fridays!!

Favorite Fridays

I love love love this week's Favorite Fridays Topic: Favorite SATC Character!

Mine would have to be Stanford Blatch!

First off he is adorable!!!

He is hilarious and things never seem to go his way- who hasn't felt like Stanford at some point in time!?
All he wants is a cute boy to love!


Carrie: I just love Sleeping Beauty! The music, the sets, the costumes, it's so romantic!

Stanford: You only like it because she sleeps for 100 years and doesn't age.


After Carrie falls on the runway and the next model walks over her:
Stanford: Omigod!! She's fashion roadkill!

Stanford: (on going to see The Vagina Monologues) "Just because I don't eat at the restaurant, doesn't mean I can't hear the special"

1 comment:

Jen said...

SUCH a good choice; I'm so glad someone picked him! He is HILARIOUS!!