Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update

9 days?!?! What?!?!

I called the final head count into our venue this morning, faxed the seating chart this afternoon. Our living room looks like a DIY tornado has hit- there is cardstock and half finished projects everywhere. I am not a neat freak by any means (just ask Fiance) but it is even starting to bother me!!! I have no idea how we are going to transport all of this stuff to the venue.

In other news, I got contacts yesterday. It took me 30 minutes to get them in this morning, and then I could feel the edges of the left one and both were blurry so I took them out. Grrr I was so frustrated with them! I'm wondering if one of them is the wrong prescription- it doesn't seem as if I am seeing clearly through both eyes.

My question: Does anyone have any tips on wearing contacts?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contacts are fabulous!
-Make sure they are clean on both sides (give a little rub)
-Wear them a little bit at a time and build upon what you did the next day
-They feel a little weird at first and once they settle on your eyes you should be able to see clear; as long as they are in the right eye (speaking from experience lol).

Chris-Chris said...

Also make sure that they are not inside out!
And carry rewetting drops and drop them in your eye a few times a day. Also carry solution. You may need to take them out and just rub and rinse and put them back in. Also speaking from experience!
Stumbled on your bolg from another friend