Friday, May 7, 2010

Favorite Fridays: Favorite Animated Movie

Favorite Fridays

Jen over at A Girl in Pearls & A Boy With Toys picked a good one this week- Favorite Animated Movie!!

Mine would have to be:

How can you not love it?!


Crush: Dude? Dude? Focus dude... Dude?

[Marlin wakes up]
Crush: Oh, he lives. Hey, dude!
Marlin: Oh... What happened?
Crush: Saw the whole thing, dude. First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..."
Marlin: What are you talking about?
Crush: You, Mini-Man, takin' on the jellies. You've got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome.
Marlin: Oh, my stomach. Ohh.
Crush: Oh, man. Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude, ok? Just waxed it.



Dory: Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?

Marlin: No I don't wanna know.
Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
Marlin: Dory, no singing.
Dory: [continuing] Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.
Marlin: Now I'm stuck with that song... Now it's in my head.
Dory: Sorry.


Squirt: Whoa! That was so cool! Hey, Dad! Did you see that? Did you see me? Did you see what I did?

Crush: You so totally rock, Squirt! So gimme some fin.
[they slap fins]
Crush: Noggin'.
[bump heads]
Squirt, Crush: Dude!

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Just keep swimming! :)

Great choice!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Nobody likes a grumpy gills.

I've only seen this once but I did like the keep on swimming message.

Jen said...

Oh someone else just said this one too and I had totally overlooked this one!
Thanks for playing, Happy Friday!

Dale said...

Finding Nemo seems to be a popular pick for a Favorite. Would you believe I've never seen it? Adding to my Netflix queue right now! :)