Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009 Recap

I know it's late, but I realized I didn't do a recap of 2009 and I want to before I forget anything.

In 2009:
-We bought our first home. Packed up our college student apartment and moved into a grown up house.
-We did a photo shoot in the house, which is great because the house doesn't really look like it did in March anymore.
-My parents filed for divorce.
-We took a set of engagement pictures by the shore and instantly realized we chose the right photographer.
-I conquered my fear of driving long distances to places I didn't know (aka I got a GPS).
-I bought my wedding dress.
-Fiance leased a new car.
-I got through my first clinical affiliation and began to think that maybe I can be a physical therapist after all.
-Ben and I started a new hobby of caching which I love and miss dearly because of the snow.
-I modeled in a bridal show, which was pretty cool.
-We learned and continue to learn how to budget our money.
-We took another set of engagement pictures in a college town and had a blast with each other and the photog.
-I faced division of my families and struggled to come to maintain the life I used to know.
-I took my last college lecture course ever, completing 5.5 years of academic study. What is left: 2 hands on internships (aka clinical affiliations)
-We had our first real Christmas tree =)
-We went on a New Year's Eve cruise with a group of great friends.

Hopefully 2010 will bring just as many good memories as 2009!!

No comments: