Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lazy Days

The past few days have been relaxing and very nice. New Year's Eve was a blast- on a boat with great friends and great food. Dinner was fabulous- beef, chicken piccata, baked stuffed shrimp, veggies, potatoes...it was all so yummy, wish we could have taken a doggie bag! It was freezing cold so our time on the deck of the boat was limited, but we did go up to watch the fireworks at midnight. It did not seem like New Year's this year though because we did not get to see the ball drop. Next year...

The scary thing is that we are getting married this year! Fiance said it to me at midnight and it made it all the more real. 2 years ago we were thinking we had so much time!!! Not now. We have a couple things left to book and I have to get to work with the projects I am making by hand. You will be seeing updates on the blog, I'm sure!

Anywho- fiance was not feeling so great on New Year's Day, so both of us sat around on the couch in our pajamas for the majority of the day. It was nice, I will admit.  Just playing around on the computer and such. I hope the rest of the weekend goes the same way.

I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the supplies I need to start making the invitations, I will update when they get here!

No comments: