Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lazy food making

I know I promised a recipe yesterday, but we didn't have the supplies so I didn't make it. I made chicken bacon cheddar melts instead. Tonight we made chicken parmesan grinders; I didn't take a picture and I think most people know how to make chicken parm. I'm such a bad food blogger. Maybe tomorrow I will actually make something interesting. We shall see.

In other news, fiance actually just sat down with me to tape the invites to the mats- he put the tape on and I centered it and stuck it to the mat. We had a good system going until we ran out of tape. I have gone through 12, yes 12, rolls of tape since I started assembly and now I have to go out to buy more. Only a little more than half of the mats are stuck to the pocketfolds and we still have more invites to do. A labor of love these invites are!

Sometimes I feel as if I am talking to myself on here. I suppose it's an outlet for me, but some feedback every once and again wouldn't hurt. Whether you are friend, stranger, or knottie, feel free to comment =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hah I love you and your recipes... you're like a Mommy blogger =P