Friday, January 8, 2010

Up to my elbows in wedding supplies...

This week has been a long week of running around and spending money on the wedding. I got napkins and stamping materials to stamp them, stuff for bouquet charms, and ordered our cake topper. I emailed the ladies and the gentlemen updates on the wedding info, Ben called and got limo quotes and set up rehearsal dinner, and I scheduled my hair and makeup trial for Wednesday!! The rest of our invitation pieces came yesterday and tonight we fixed the colors and adjusted the printer so that I can print all the pieces and start assembly. I started a mock up invite and it looks great so far!!

I am now addicted a little bit to Etsy. Etsy is like Ebay for handmade goods. Jewelry, boxes, just about anything that can be made by hand is listed on here. I got our cake topper and I am looking at jewelry on there too. Very reasonable prices and for the most part good quality from what I have heard. I am thinking about putting some of the wedding products up on there when the wedding is over. Even if I don't get any purchases, at least I tried. And if I do, that's so extra money coming in. We will see.

I apologize that this blog has been mostly wedding stuff thus far. It's really all I have been doing because I want to get as much done as possible. I have not been cooking, only soup and Healthy Choice meals which I don't think you guys need pictures of. I promise I will try to add some variety to my posts!

No comments: