Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a blah day

Work today was uneventful, just some people that get annoyed at me when they are doing something stupid. Yes, it is my fault you handed me the wrong credit card and now I have to return everything and re-ring it. And of course it is my fault that you didn't tell me you had a gift card wrapped in the scrap of paper you put down on the counter and that I have to return everything and re-ring it. Ugh.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden I am having serious wedding stress. Probably because it is getting so close to the date. I have so many projects to do, have to decide all the rsvp dates and such, we still have a vendor to book, I am just feeling very overwhelmed. And I know everyone goes through it and it is just my turn. But my gosh, it hit me like a brick! I have been frantically google searching for a product I cannot seem to find in stores. I have also been stalking Michael's for supplies- went to a different location today and they had everything I need!



Wedding checks in the past two days:
-Got part of my bridesmaid gifts yesterday
-Got supplies for said project today
-Finished designing invites

I wish my friends lived closer so we could have a girls night and work on projects. Looks like I'm on my own, luckily I have a willing fiance to help me out. ...Right honey?

No comments: