Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exciting day!!

Today I had my hair and makeup trial for the wedding. If came out fantastic!!! I am so happy with both styles and the girls that did completed my look were so friendly and nice. I did not want to take my hair down or my makeup off, but I finally did and now I'm back to my plain old self. Cannot wait until I'm all done up again!!

When I got home I found that my stamps and stamp pads had come in the mail, so I started to stamp the napkins. The color I bought isn't working too well, so I will have to play around with it tomorrow and try to make it work. The glue also came so I can make the bouquet charms.

After dinner, Ben finished printing the invite inserts so I could complete my mock up invite. It looks great!!! A few minor changes, and a few extra cuts I will have to make on the paper cutter, but it's exactly what I wanted!

Hopefully tomorrow is as successful as today was =) Leave comments, people, I think I'm talking to myself in this blog!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hah hearing about your wedding plans just makes me feel YOUNG. Remember how we shared a locker??! So weird.